BHUTAN, a small and unique country in the Himalayas. Enjoy the world’s last remaining Buddhist Kingdom , its stunning natural scenery and the strong sense of culture and tradition .
- Visit many cultural attractions including medieval fortresses (Dzongs), markets and museums.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Experience the beauty of Buddhism with spiritual icons in every landscape.
- Feel Bhutan the authentic Bhutanese lifestyle by visiting traditional Bhutanese farmhouse, wearing Bhutanese traditional dress (Gho & Kira) and see the traditional dances.
- Thimphu –Punakha, Punakha –Paro, Paro–Hike to Tiger’s Nest Monastery
5 days / 4 nights in Bhutan in 3-4**** Hotels,full board daily meals, flight tickets, airport transfers, a qualified & licensed English speaking guide, entry fees & road permits
Category discovery trips