EXPLORE GREECE TOUR No.1
Explore Greece, the land of Gods. Explore the most fantastic places, what will give you feeling to come back.
1. Day : explore Acheron river, Oracle of death Necromanteion, Temple of Hades. Lunch in Ioannina, city of Ali Pasha, guiding and free time. Guiding tour in the Archeological center Dodoni.
2. Day: visiting Meteora, 3 monasteries- Varlaam, Roussan, Grand Meteor. Amazing monastiries from 13. centuries and late, which were built on the mountains.
3. Day :guided tour in the Archeological center Delph. Most
important Oracle in the Ancient Greek world. Lunch. After the lunch continue to
Athens. Guiding tour in the part Monastiraki in Athens. Dinner with
amazing view of Acropolis.
4.day : after the breakfast visiting Acropolis with the Temples of Palas Athens and Erechteion. Hadrian' s library from the periode of Roman Emperor Hadrian. Roman Agora with the Tower of winds. Lunch. After the lunch Ancient agora and Keramaikos, where were the factory of pottery and the place of burial rituals.
5. Day: guided visit of the Temple of Dia, Panacea stadium, which was used during the olympic games in 2004. National Archeological museum. Syntagma square with the House of Parliament and the Gardens of Queen Amalia. Lunch. Amazing view will get from the Lykavittos hill.
6. Day: passing Corrinth channel, photostop. Guided visit of the Archeologic center Mycenes. Lunch in Nafplio, the first Capital city of Greece. Free time. Last stop in Epidauros and visiting the Archeological center Epidauros. Temple of Asklepion, the God of health and amazing theater.
7. Day: last day we will spend in the Archeological center Olympia. Place of first Olympic games. Lunch. Driving to Patras, the city of Saint Andreas. Passing through the bridge Rio- Antirio.
Price from 490 euro per person, including the 3*** or 4 ****hotels, entrances, breakfast, lunch, dinner. Possible changing the dates in the program.
EXPLORE GREECE TOUR No.2
1. DAY: explore Ioannina, the city of Ali Pasha. After the lunch guided tour in Meteora, place of the monasteries from 13.century, where will you see the life of monks.
2. DAY: guided tour in the Archeological center Delphs. After lunch in restaurant and driving to the hotel.
3. DAY: this day you will visit the Capital city of Greece, Athens with amazing places such as Monastiraki part, Greek and Roman Agora. Lunch in Monastiraki with the view of Acropolis, and Plaka, typical traditional part in Athens.
4. DAY: guided tour in Acropolis, Temple of Dia, Gardens of Queen Amalia, Syntagma. Lunch in Monastiraki. After visiting Lykavittos with view of Athens.
5. DAY: Photostop in Corinth channel and cruise to the Sarronic islands Egina, Poros, Hydra from Porto Xeli port.
6. DAY :guided tour in the Archeological center Mycenes, place from the period of 1 600 B.C. After the lunch in Nafplio you will continue to the second stop of the day, Olympia, place of first Olympic games.
Price from 450 euro per person, including the hotels 3-4****, entrances, breakfast,
After the breakfast visiting Acropolis with the temple of Palas Athens, Erechteion. Hadrian' s library from the periode of roman emperor Hadrian. Roman agora with tower of winds. Lunch. After the lunch visiting Ancient Agora and Keramaikos, where were the factory for pottery and burial rituals. Dinner in Monastiraki part and free time.
After the breakfast visiting with the guide the temple of Dia, Panacea stadium, which was used during the Olympic games in 2004. National archeological museum. Syntagma square with House of Parliament and gardens of queen Amalia. Lunch. Amazing view will get from the Lykavittos hill. Dinner.
Staying in 4**** hotel and transfer and tour guide with entrances and breakfast, lunch and dinner from 350,- euro per person. Everything included.
EXPLORE GREECE BY YOUR OWN PROGRAM
Explore Greece, what you want, when you want, just inform us
for the places to visit.
Price is from 49 euro per day per person.